Tuesday 29 June 2010

TMA 2 Done! Fingers crossed for a full house...

Hey Guys and Gals,

Last night I sat my second tutor marked assignment and am quietly confident that it went well. As for the course so far- It's great! I'm loving the fact that my tutors are on the other end of the student portal if I need them, the previous TMA had personal notes in it and wasn't just a robot marking the exam, and they seem to be handing out info for new starting development groups in live web seminars (webinars) and online classes.
The course is really getting the knowledge across well, which I feel is preparing me for a strong start in my future career.

I now find my self yurning to get on with my coursework which I haven't had with previous courses I've had to complete before.

All in all I'm loving it and can't wait to start the practical stuff!

As always any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. (I am literally dotted all over the internet atm!)

All the best,

Tommy.

1 comment:

Adam Prescott said...

Oh only an 85 this but have spoken to tutors about some cheeky wording. Could have been a 95 again though if it wasn't for the sneaky-sneaky.