Tuesday 6 July 2010

Believe it or not...

Hey Peeps,


Believe it or not I have already completed TMA 3. This was a short section on marketing, snooze, but a necessary string to any game designers bow. Although it was short it was still quite a tricky exam. I actually think that it's not my knowledge that's lacking but rather my interpretation of the question that can mean I have a couple of answers which are potentially correct. Whether this is my failing to understand what's being asked of me or the tutors wording that is a little crafty is still unknown.

Any way I will find out my results in a few days and then I shall be onto Section 1 Part B, unless I fail miserably and have to resit lesson 3...

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,

InCOGnito. (My new alias, thoughts on a postcard...)

No comments: